House Feng Shui & Alignment With Personal Feng Shui
House Feng Shui analysis allows you to understand how energy flows within your home and how it aligns with your personal Feng Shui energy. To analyze your house Feng Shui energy matrix (building energy matrix), we use the San Yuan school of practice. We use Feng Shui cycles & periods, Xuan Kong Fei Xing (also known as Flying Star Feng Shui), facing & sitting directions of your home, flying star combinations insights, star enhancing & weakening strategies to enhance your prosperity in your house. We also integrate this analysis with your personal Feng Shui analysis to provide you with proper guidance.
To the right, is a sample of a calculated flying start chart energy matrix that we use to guide our analysis of your house Feng Shui energy.
Once we’ve conducted our analysis, we provide summary insights and diagrams like on the right including the following:
- Guidance on How Personal Energy Integrates with House Energy
- Positive Energy Rooms & Negative Energy Rooms
- Bedroom Feng Shui Analysis
- Home Office Feng Shui Analysis
- Living Room Feng Shui Analysis
- Dining Room Feng Shui Analysis
- Feng Shui Analysis for Other Frequently Used Rooms
- Suggestions for Enhancing or Weakening Energies
- Suggested Arrangement of Key Furniture Items in Each Room
- Guidance on How Personal Energy Integrates with Room Energy
- Feng Shui Energy Counters & Cures to Remedy Energy Problems
We also take into account the Annual Timing Influences which may cause problems for even your good energy directions for the current or upcoming lunar year.
Contact us for a FREE Assessment of your Feng Shui needs conducted over the phone.